Villino Franchi

Villino Franchi

Average Reviews


Built in 1932 on a project by engineers Witnick and Illario from Rome, commissioned by Commendatore Odorico Franchi. Characterized by a semi-cylindrical central body that links the two floors equipped with large cantilevered balconies. The ground floor has a large plinth in Subasio stone and the upper floors are plastered and painted in brick red and yellow. The original terrace roof was replaced in 1985 by a mansard roof. (Private property)




Skip to content